Thomas Yip was the founder of Leafsoft.com. This site was his placeholder for his innovations he made during and after his school years at University of Victoria
. Most of his early works were focus on XML Schema validation
, XML Transformation
, and Tools.
He is now specialized on Clustering and High-volume computing.
Thomas is now employed in a major J2EE Application Server company and working on Eclipse and Server integration.
- 7 yrs of Java, OOP
- 6 yrs of Open-source (as lead & as contributor)
- 6 yrs on RDBMS and tx processing: JDBC, OQL, JDO and EJB CMP, and XA, JTA, & JCA
- 6 yrs on J2EE, Web Services, and BPM: EJB, Servlet, WSDL, SOAP, WS-A, BPEL...
- 6 yrs on clustering, distributed, concurrent & HA.
- 6 yrs of expertise with O/R mapping.
- XML: XSD, JAXB, XPath, XSLT, & Schema valid.
- Systems: Oracle, MQ-Series, JMSs, Weblogic, Unix etc
- An enthusiastic, innovative team player, quality oriented
- Currently working on a Distributed Cache and Lock.
- tomtactic-web at yahoo dot com